FAME Centrals Update - courtesy of Dave and Julie Avery:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TAKE YOUR BODY TO THE NEXT LEVEL: FAME CENTRALS 2012
For the past three years we have been re-shaping and re-formatting the FAME Centrals to suit YOU, the competitor! This year we are proud to take this to the next level!
- Partnering with Truestar Health Network we are giving spectators and competitors alike the
opportunity to compete and watch the show for FREE!!! Enter & watch show for FREE
- ALSO, if you enter the TrueSTAR/BodyPROUD 30/90 you will be eligible for thousands of dollars in prizes, cash and trips – simply for doing what you would normally do for show preparation! Enter Challenge!
- NO Membership Fees!!
- All new show format!! (ONE show 1pm – 7pm!)
- Shuttle bus from Toronto (Arrive in time for registration, stay for the party, then travel back to Toronto in comfort!! NO hotels, NO added expenses!)
- BIG after Party!|
- FAME’s First World Champion, Ian Walling returns as head judge for the event!
- Guaranteed weight classes.
- Star 93.3 Celebrity DJ returns to host and entertain!
- Cash Prizes (6 - $250 prizes to be awarded in each overall category: Bodybuilding (Male & Female), Fitness, Figure and Model (Male & Female)
- Celebrity Guest Presenters - BodyBreak’s own Hal Johnson & Joanne McLeod, FAME founders Jeff Kippel & Mindy Blackstien, and more to come!
- Custom Awards & T-Shirts
- Televised event!
- Numerous local sponsors supporting all the athletes to make the show memorable!
Jeff and Mindy will also be scouting the event for BodyPROUD ambassadors!! This means you could be the next face of inspiration to millions of people looking to make the all important decision to change their lives by improving their health!
We are thrilled to welcome back event photographers Mark Walton & Gerri Weatherbee, and videographer Ian Slessor (more details to follow). These professionals have been with us since the first show, and truly know how to capture your BodyPROUD achievements.
The host hotel for this event is the Best Western – Cobourg Inn & Convention Center, 930 William St, Cobourg, 905-372-2105.
Stay tuned for more info soon!
Your friends in health and fitness,
Dave and Julie Avery