1. Rules of Conduct
Some services on bodyPROUD.org may permit or require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the "Registration Data"). You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify us at webmaster@bodyPROUD.org of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to any Site.
- THE CONTENT ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO FAME MEDIA GROUP INC, FAME WORLD TOUR, OUR SITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM ANY SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION).
- Furthermore, the Content is not intended to be a substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical matters. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding your physical or mental health and wellness. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. We make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, application or usage of dietary supplements, medication, preparation or other product or service by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Reliance on any information appearing on a Site is strictly at your own risk. Neither we, our affiliates nor any of the officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives and assigns of each will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
- Sites may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of these sites, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by our users.
- Site content is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. Such content is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or wellness condition. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in, or accessible through, the Sites without seeking the appropriate medical or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a doctor or other trained health care professional licensed in the recipient's state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.
4. Forums and Communication
- There are two types of Submissions: Solicited Submissions and Unsolicited Submissions. "Solicited Submissions" means those Submissions (a) that we expressly request or enable you to provide to us via any feature or activity for our review or display and possible specifically-defined consideration or compensation (collectively, "Consideration") (such as prizes or other value in games, sweepstakes, contests and promotions); and (b) that you Distribute on or through any Site for which you do not seek Consideration (such as in Forums (as defined in the Section entitled "Forums and Communication").
- "Unsolicited Submissions" are any and all Submissions that do not fall within subparagraphs (a) or (b) of this paragraph.
- Please do not Distribute Unsolicited Submissions on or through bodyPROUD.org. To avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by us or under our direction might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work, we ask that you not Distribute any Unsolicited Submission. In any event, you agree that any Submissions you make is not being made in confidence or trust and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and us in any way, and that you have no expectation of any review, compensation or consideration of any type (other than any stated Consideration).
5. Use Of Content
- "Forum" means an area, site or feature offered as part of bodyPROUD.org that offers the opportunity for users to Distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Site users, including a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, journal, e-mail function (including electronic greeting cards and send-a-friend e-mails).
- You acknowledge that Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
- You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you Distribute on or through any Site under your username or otherwise by you in any Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty to monitor any Forum.
- Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Forum, Blog, Journal, Group, or Profile and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
- We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to Submissions you Distribute.
- All information, materials, functions and other content, submissions ("Content") contained on bodyPROUD.org are copyrighted property belonging to us or our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change bodyPROUD.org or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
- Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from bodyPROUD.org may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of the bodyPROUD.org, unless configured to enable the download of particular Content. In that case, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, "re-mailing" or high-volume or automated use of bodyPROUD.org is prohibited.
- In the event that we offer downloads of software on a Site and you download such software, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, noncommercial home use only. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the Software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
- Not all testimonials contained in or made available through the Sites have been prepared by us (including, but not limited to, information contained on message boards, in forums, text files, chats, etc.). As a result, we have not checked to determine whether or not a specific endorser's experience is what an average or typical consumer may expect to achieve. Not all consumers may achieve the same results.
7. Licenses And Representations
- You hereby grant us and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify (including removing lyrics and music from any Submission or substituting the lyrics and music in any Submission with music and lyrics selected by us), create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such Submissions, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on our Sites and third party web sites) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity (the "Submissions License").
- To the extent that any Submissions you Distribute on or through the Sites contain original songs or recordings, you hereby represent that you are a member of ASCAP, BMI, SESAC or any other applicable performing rights society and that all musical compositions (including lyrics) and sound recordings contained in such Submissions are available for licensing to us (and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users) directly from such societies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, regardless of whether you are a member of any performing rights society, you grant the Submissions License with respect to each and every musical composition (including lyrics) and sound recordings contained in such Submissions.
- To the extent that we solicit Submissions through features or activities on or through Sites (including games, sweepstakes, contests, promotions and Public Forums (defined in Section 6, labeled "Forums and Communication”) that require the use of our copyrighted works (in whole or in part), we hereby grant you a non-exclusive license to create a derivative work using our copyrighted works (in whole or in part) as required (but only as required, and only for the purpose of creating your Submissions); provided however, that such license shall be conditioned upon your assignment of all rights in the work you create to us. If such rights are not assigned to us, your license to create derivative works using our copyrighted works (in whole or in part) shall be null and void. You agree to the foregoing grant of rights, consents, agreements and assignments whether or not your Submissions are used by us.
- To the extent any "moral rights," "ancillary rights," or similar rights in or to the Submissions exist and are not exclusively owned by us, you agree not to enforce any such rights as to us or our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and you shall procure the same agreement not to enforce from any others who may possess such rights.
- Without limiting the scope of the Submissions License or any future grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments, and waivers you may make with respect to Submissions, you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you with respect to Submissions submitted by you to us.
8. Cooperation; Removal Of Submissions
9. Content Accessible Via Links From Sites And Search Results
- Nor can we be held responsible for the accuracy, relevance, legality or decency of material contained on sites retrieved in searches and/or listed in search results or identified on search results pages.